Sunday, February 21, 2010

Awesome Upcoming Event – Virtual Children’s Book Fair

So this is a quick post about a pretty cool opportunity I’ve been presented with. From February 27th through to the 29th I will be participating in the first Annual Online Children’s Virtual Book Fair.



Think about a traditional book fair well a virtual is very similar apart from all the vendors a.k.a authors are presented online. While it’s called a children’s book fair the book’s represented range from children’s books all the way up to young adult books like my own.

I will be posting again later on in the week with the list of all the other participating authors. We will create an online community of authors and readers for the couple of days that the fair is going on .


You can take a look at the Fair’s main website and there you can see all the author’s books including mine. It’s a pretty exciting event and I am happy to be a part of the first virtual book fair ever!


I will be posting more information soon so look out for that and have a great night.



God Bless,
Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/

No comments: