Saturday, February 13, 2010

14 Days of Love – Ultimate Love

So it’s Valentines Day eve and this is going to be a short quick post since it is almost midnight. Tomorrow is Valentines Day and of course tomorrow I’ll be talking about love in relationships but tonight I wanted to talk about ultimate love. For me I believe firmly in Jesus Christ, loving God and loving life. I could go on and on about Gods love because it makes my life worth living but there’s an amazing video that will explain it better than I ever could.











See how beautiful that is? No matter what we do, no matter how we screw up or mess up God loves us like crazy. So as we prepare for Valentines Day tomorrow think about the love of God. The man who will never leave you no matter what.




Until tomorrow, have a good nights sleep and Happy Valentines Day



Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/




P.S – Want a copy of my book “The Guys The Roses & The Regrets”? Go to Amazon.com to pick up your copy in time for Valentines Day!

No comments: