Sunday, February 7, 2010

14 Days of Love - The Essential Best Friend

As we continue our little experiment about the different kinds of love, I wanted to do the post today about best friends. For me I have two best friends, both utterly amazing both polar opposites of each other. I love both of them like my sisters and I would do anything for them. I believe Best Friends are an essential relationship that everyone should have.



A best friend is someone to laugh with, someone to cry with, someone to ramble on with and someone to live life with. Granted sometimes it takes a while to find that best friend but when you do you should hold onto them with everything you have.

I would say something else really inspirational and witty at this point but the truth is it’s almost midnight and tomorrows the Super Bowl so I need some sleep. So if you have a best friend, hug them and love them. If not go out there and find yourself one =]


Its the Superbowl tomorrow and yes I will be doing a post most likely about the game so watch out for that and have a good night,



God Bless,

Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/


P.S – Want a copy of my book “The Guys The Roses & The Regrets”? Go to Amazon.com to pick up your copy in time for Valentines Day!

No comments: