Monday, April 26, 2010

Only a Week Left to Vote for Me on Pepsi Refresh Everything!

So for the month of April I’ve been moving up the ranks on the Pepsi Refresh Everything grant program. I originally started at 195 and I am now at 112! Which is fantastic but in order to get my grant I need to move up to the top 10! So how do I do that? With your votes! Every vote makes a huge difference so please go to www.refresheverything.com/missmoxie  and vote!




You can vote once per day until the end of April so you have a week to go voting crazy. That's right there is only a week left until voting closes.  So go crazy this week, vote like crazy and tell everyone you know to go to www.refresheverything.com/missmoxie  and vote for my idea! I want to start a magazine that is going to make a true difference for teenage girls and young women but in order for that to happen I need to get this $25k grant. Your vote is what gets me to the top 10 and thus the 25k so please go vote. Every vote makes a huge difference and means the world to me.



Thank you so much for your continued support and for your votes in advance,

God Bless,

Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/

No comments: