Thursday, April 1, 2010

Please Vote for Me on Pepsi Refresh Everything

Hey Guys


So I have been blessed with a pretty amazing opportunity this week, as you may know as well as being a best-selling teen author, I am the CEO/Editor in Chief of my own online magazine. I haven’t really been focusing on the magazine that much because in order to get it out I needed funding. So back on March 1st I applied to the Pepsi Refresh Everything grant program. Every month Pepsi allows projects to submit their ideas to get fundings. In order to be entered you have to be in the first 1000 people to submit their idea. I was luck enough to get mine in as one of the first 1000 but even after that I still had to wait for approval.


For the month of March I’ve been waiting to see if my idea would get approved and amazingly enough my idea got approved! This morning on April 1st at 6am, my idea went live. So I am now in the running for a grant from Pepsi. However in order to get the grant I have to be in the top 10 in my category. How do I get to the top 10? With your help! The more votes I get the higher I move up the ranks so please go to www.refresheverything.com/missmoxie to see what my project is about and to vote for it.

I only have until April 30th to get into the top 10 so it would mean so much to me if you went on the site and voted. You can vote for me once a day until April 30th. Every vote on every day counts. You can also vote via the nice widget I am going to make at the end of this post. I will keep you updated as I move up the ranks towards the top 10. This is an amazing opportunity, I am blessed to be included in the this months round of amazing projects and I know with your help I can make it to the top 10.


Let me know if you have any questions and thank you so much for voting =]

God Bless,

Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/


No comments: