Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ask Me Your Burning Questions this Monday at 2pm EST!

Hey Guys,


This is a quick post to let you know this Monday (April the 12th) at 2pm EST I will be doing an interview with Marla Tabaka on her radio show The Millionaire Mindset. Now I do interviews all the time but what’s great about Monday’s show is Marla is allowing call ins. So if you’ve ever wanted to talk to me personally or ask me random questions this is your chance!


You can find out more about the show at http://toginet.com/shows/milliondollarmindset and the call in number for Mondays show is 877-864-4869. Marla loves call ins because she likes her shows to be interactive so feel free to call in. It should be a good show and it’s your chance to ask me your burning questions.

I hope to hear you on the show and as always thanks for reading this post,



God Bless,

Grace Hatton – Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/



P.S - Please keep voting for my project on the Pepsi Refresh Everything Grant Program. I am now ranked at 121 but I really want to break the 100 mark so please go vote for me at www.refresheverything.com/missmoxie and vote again every day in April! Thank you for voting. Your support means the world to me =]

No comments: