Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Snap In The Pop

As I said before, all my posts will have random titles. So I thought I'd give you an update on the progress on my book. Its been an interesting week. I am ordering my promo copies of my book, so I can get my celeb endorsements. I am hoping to get some big names who like my book, I am owrking really hard on getting the word out, so thats been fun. However whats really interesting is this week, an old publisher who had dropped because they didn't offer me a very good deal, contacted me this week and they are interested in making me a better offer.

I feel loyal to my new publisher though, so I am not sure whats going to happen but fear not The Guys, The Roses and The Regrets will be out soon.

For more updates please check out my myspace

www.myspace.com/gracehatton

and my website

www.gracehatton.com


p.s Sorry if I have a few spelling mistakes in these blogs but I usually write them when its late, lol =]

No comments: