Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ooh La La

So this is my new blog, dedicated soley to me and my books.

A little selfish I know but I can't help it. I've also decided each of my blogs will have a completly random title unless of course its very important. So who I am I?

My name is Grace Hatton, writing, art and acting is the game. Those are the three talents I have been given by my God and I intend to use them.

I have a new book coming out very soon, I am hoping it will be a best seller. I love to write, I mainly like to write romantic fiction and self help.

If you want to know more about me or my books, please visit www.gracehatton.com

Or

www.myspace.com/gracehatton


Those are my two websites and I am continually updating them.

I will use this blog to keep you updated about my book, answers questions people may ask about my book and I might even start a story or two.

No comments: