Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Chillin in Orlando? Come Check Me Out at the Downtown Orlando Library on Dec 12th


Hey Everyone,

So Christmas is coming, my decorations are up, my family from England and California are now here and its almost time for me to turn 18. However you may ask what would a best selling teen author do on her last day of being 17? Well like any self respecting best selling author I am going to be doing a fantastic talk about "The Guys The Roses & The Regrets; The Girl o Girl Dating Guide" and then an even more amazing book signing afterwards.

So if you want to spend 45 minutes or so with me and live in the central florida area feel free to come on down to the Orlando Public Library in Downtown Orlando on Saturday December 12th. I am speaking at 12:30pm in the Albertson Room at the Downtown Orlando Public Library. (101 E. Central Blvd., Orlando, FL 32801)

Its going to be a great event and its a chance for you to get your copy of "The Guys The Roses & The Regrets" signed. A signed copy of "The Guys The Roses & The Regrets" would make a great gift for anyone who wants to know more about realtionships. Its especially great for teenage girls who are still trying to figure out the whole boy/relationship thing.

It would be beyond amazing to see my supporters there and by showing up at the event is a great way to support the local library system. Plus you can make my last day of being 17 truly special.

God Bless and I hope to see you on Sat, December 12th,

Grace Hatton - Best Selling Teen Author
http://www.gracehatton.com/

No comments: