Saturday, October 10, 2009

Grace Hatton Featured in Magazine Alongside Michelle Obama!


Best Selling Teen Author Grace Hatton Still Receiving National Attention

Orlando, FL - Grace Hatton, Best Selling Teen Author and Teen Entrepreneur was recently featured in the Inaugural July 2009 issue of the Women of Wisdom's Performance Magazine.

The publication’s cover features Michelle Obama and profiles women entrepreneurs who have become successful in their own fields. The magazine features best selling authors, CEO, Image consultants and more. When asked how she feels about being in such a prestigious periodical that features the First Lady Michelle Obama, Grace humbly asserts, “It’s a blessing to be included in such a prestigious magazine. I am honored to be surrounded by these amazing women at such a young age and be able to share what I've learned in my life."

Grace has been featured in numerous online magazines and well as being interviewed by numerous radio shows. Grace has been working closely with the Girl Scouts to inspire younger girls to become the best they can be and give back to their community. Grace also spends time working with younger aspiring writers with a local mentoring program. Grace's article in the WOW Performance Magazine focused on Achieving Your Dreams at Any Age and that's exactly what Grace hopes to inspire others to do.

For more information about Grace Hatton please visit www.gracehatton.com

P.S - Hey Guys its me Grace Hatton, this is a shorter version of a press release I will be sending out in a few days so I wanted to post it on my blogs first, let me know what you think. Love it or Hate it? Let me know =]

God Bless,

Grace Hatton - Best Selling Teen Author

No comments: