Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Underdog Takes It All!


This week has been a week of the underdog winning no matter what and I love it!

On American Idol everyone was sure Adam Lambert was going to win, I mean he had a cover on Entertainment weekly for heavens sake! It looked like a sealed deal but just at the last moment it wasn't Adam Lambert who was crowned the next American Idol but the kid no one thought could win, Kris Allen!

It was a total suprise but I loved it. American Idol actually was a good show to watch that night because of the suprise win.

In other news on Britians Got Talent (my favourite show by the way) Susan Boyle the internet sensation made it through to the finals. She sang Memories from the play Cats on the Semi Finals and Great Britain voted her through to the finals. So yes this week the underdogs have been winning it all and that makes me very happy.

So that was my random post for today, hope you enjoyed it and I will be posting again soon.

God Bless,

Grace Hatton - Teen Author

www.gracehatton.com

No comments: