Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cute Couple Alert: Selena Gomez and Taylor Lautner



So no one really knows if Selena and Taylor are actually a couple or are just hanging out but either way teenage girls everywhere have accepted them as the new it couple and they already have a name, Taylena,


Isn't that adorable? Of course being a fan of the Twilight series and a huge fan of Jacob Black, I did want Taylor for myself but if I have to give him up for someone I suppose Selena will do lol:P.



No but seriously I saw the photo of them about a week ago and they just looked so cute and happy. Then I read how they'd been hanging out and visiting each other on set and I was like awwwww. If they are dating they will be a total power couple in young hollywood and if they're just friends then thats cool two after all that leaves Taylor for me lol :p but I think they might just have something together.



And that was my random blog post for today, thanks for reading and God Bless,

Grace Hatton - Teen Author

www.gracehatton.com

No comments: