Friday, January 11, 2008

Silver Bullets and YouTube

Recently I have been reading up on how to publicize your book, which is something I need to know since I have a book and all. One thing the experts say you must have is a silver bullet. Otherwise known as a short paragraph describing your book and why it’s worth reading. So here is my Silver Bullet, enjoy!

“Filled with easy to understand hints and tips on how to date with minimum heart break. The Guys, The Roses and The Regrets is a fun addictive girl to girl dating guide that will keep you turning the pages.”


I really want to get this silver bullet right, so if you want to give me your opinion please visit my myspace and message me.

I also set up a YouTube page today; this is where I will post an online dairy of my journey to becoming a best seller. So everyone watch out for lots of YouTube posts from me! If you want to check it out, the URL is
www.youtube.com/GraceHatton

I hope you’re all having a wonderful January so far and I want to thank you all for supporting me.


Lots of Love, Grace

No comments: