Tuesday, February 3, 2009

'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' is officially being released on Valentines Day! I am so excited!

Hey Everyone,

After almost three years of trying to get my book 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' out into the world, it finally has a release date! 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' will be officially released on Valentines Day!!!!


I am so excited, it has been a long journey yet by the grace of God I am here at last! 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' will be available worldwide online through amazon and then in the states it will be available in Barnes & Nobles, Books a Million and my publishers website.

I will post another blog closer to Valentines Day with all the links for where you can purchase 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' but until then please watch out for 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' coming out on Valentines Day 2009!

Oh and here is a link to a YouTube Video I made all about it, enjoy and thank you so much for your support!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT9pcHc-peY

Also please take a look at my myspace, my YouTube channel and my new twitter channel

www.myspace.com/gracehatton

www.youtube.com/GraceHatton

www.twitter.com/gracehatton



Once again thank you so much for all of your support and please go get 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' on Valentines Day!

No comments: