Friday, December 26, 2008

An Update on My New Book 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets'

Hey Everyone,

So its been a while since my last post and life has gotten pretty busy, I got my drivers license, I've been doing a lot of school work, I've been working with my publisher to get my new book 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' out asap, my big brother is moving to california for a while and of course we had christmas so all in all I've been pretty busy but I wanted to give you guys an update about my new book 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets'

Like I said I've been working hard with my publisher and finally all the editing is done! I am very excited about that and so now we have moved onto the cover of the book. We have been busy desigining the cover and making sure the cover is appealing.

As soon as we finish up the cover design (which should be within the next week or so) we will move onto to legal and marketing.

I am hoping to have 'The Guys The Roses & The Regrets' in stores by Valentines Day and I hope when it is released you will go check it out!

Feel free to check out my other sites

www.gracehatton.com

www.youtube.com/GraceHatton

www.myspace.com/gracehatton

Oh and I am now posting regular YouTube videos so feel free to subscribe! Until next time God Bless and Lots of Love,

Grace Hatton,

Teen Author

No comments: